I uploaded this 4 days ago on dA and reuploaded it 'cause I made changes on the muzzle and other things. (I got notified how badly I had the muzzle drawn. I suck at drawing felines, dammit!)
Some info, please read before asking question and / or pointing out the obvious. :I
- They're both similar in personality, colours and of course looks. (besides the extra stripes on the feline for dang obvious reasons)
- The size difference is like on the ref sheet, so it's noticable that the feline is smaller than an average big cat. (cuz I'm a shortass irl)
- I tried my best to keep the canine's original design on the feline so there's no identity loss. And I also tried my best to make her stand out and look less like other characters. Kind of difficult when all tigers are orange with black or brown stripes. :L
- If the feline is drawn as a domestic cat, she's either a mainecoon or a regular lil' tabby. ^^
- I don't care which one you draw to represent me in your artwork. If you love dogs then draw her as a dingo, if you love cats then draw her as a cat or a tiger. It's up to you.
I just love it when Mushy draws her as a cat whenever he draws cute art, I like that concept of forbidden love in general. (dog - cat love) In a symbolic way, I've always seen a man's representation as a canine and a woman's as a feline. (judging characteristics yanno)
And I had the canine character because I was stuck mainly... there was this website I was frequently on, and the whole fandom sunk in, so that's the main reason I had a canine form, ahem. Anyway. Past tense. Moving on now. (if I may)
- Main character had a dogtag since 2007, but it was a blue one. And it's grey since I started to draw it often when Mushy came along haha.
I've had a feline form for many years (2007 to be precise), it all started with a cheetah, then I had a mainecoon cat form, back to cheetah then a tiger. I love stripes more than spots. And I luff big cats more than domestic kitens. Sorry lol. Oh oh, I used to draw my canine character with striped socks for a good while years back, haha.